I finally finished my flowers to fill my crock. The shorter flowers were cut out of colored cardstock and the taller flowers were out of white cardstock. I majorly inked the white cardstock to project the shading the flowers really have. The others just have the edges shaded. I used Distress inks, blender and a dauber. They took over 6 hours to make 5 flowers, but I do love them. I’m hoping to put up a video on how I inked them, Let me know if your interested in the link to the video when I post it. The flower patterns were provided by Dreaming Tree. I love their SVG/Studio patterns. Be sure to check them out.
To see closeups of the flowers, you can check them out here.